Tour Guide Systems
Why pick our tour guide systems?
• Tourists can follow the explanation even in areas where traffic and noise would normally prevent them from hearing every word.
• Tourists have the guide all to themselves and are therefore not disturbed by other visitors who sometimes join a group without paying for the fee.
• During the tour, tourists can take photos or focus on specific paintings and monuments without missing out on the explanation.
• It is possible to offer visitors a complete tour, without interruptions, because guides can provide, while walking around, details on minor landmarks along the tour itinerary and even add curios and anecdotes.
- Wireless transmitter and receiver system
- Compact and light
- Battery life is up to 50-70 hours
- Easy to use
- Disposable earphones
- Many channels to manage high number of groups
- Attractive appearance